What We InspectMy home inspection process has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and you will be provided with the information you need for peace of mind.
- NEW All of the homes appliances will be checked for recalls during every home inspection.
- NEW Vital Home Inspections LLC, is proud to offer a FREE 90 Day Limited Warranty with all Comprehensive Home Inspections performed.
- Assure the inspection of, and report on, over 400 items
- Deliver a detailed report to you both electronic and printed in a binder
- Point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- Identify any potential safety hazards present
- Show you how various systems work
- Review and explain the conditions found
- Identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway